New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Catalog Images not right size or hovering correctly on Shop Page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    deanjohn

HI,

After viewing the whole forum and revisiting other people’s similar issues, I have come to the conclusion your latest fix which is included in this theme does not work.

On the shop page, if the first product image has set dimensions and is smaller than the next product (let’s say 2nd product) then the 2nd product is not cropped correctly when hovered and does not move completely up on transition set to slider up.

This results to the problem I experience on your caraosel sliders on the main page. If the latest image is larger then the earlier products added to the system, then these become out of place when hovering over them.

Even my first product image is smaller than the rest and still same issue of hover.

If any new products are added with a larger dimension in comparison to the first, surely the system will auto crop them and using rengenrate thumbnails ?

Problem also if you add a larger featured image for your latest product than all your previous products. This results to all the previous products becoming out of place when you hover over them.
    When a new product with larger image is added, then the whole shop becomes out of place when hovering over older products existing on your catalogue.

Maybe no-one else is experiencing this issue, but can someone please help and give me a fix for this ?

thank you

Dean

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will have to forward this topic to the development so they can reply.
    -Rui

deanjohn

Please can you email me ASAP Rui. I’ve also noticed other users experiencing same problem.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Dean,

The product images in the shop really shouldn’t be different size, as it will negatively affect the layout. We have however adjusted the theme code to improve and not restrict. Send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas and I’ll happily send this build over.

– Ed

carlotte

Hi Ed,

I have the same problem.
    Will send you an email as well.

Thanks in advance.

Carlotte

standardplumbing

Hi Ed,

I have the same issue as well. Oddly a test site we have using the same theme works okay.

Cheers
    Luke

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

This was send out in the v1.9 update, have you updated? Can you provide me a link to check your site if so?

Thanks,

– Ed

standardplumbing

Hi Ed,

I have updated to v1.9 already.

http://dev.sprinkler.com/shop/

Cheers
    Luke

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

Have you made any customisations? Looks like a plugin conflict – https://www.dropbox.com/s/z183pdd1cgc71ux/Screenshot%202014-09-05%2002.56.28.png?dl=0

Can you try disabling any which this could relate to (grid list-buttonwrap)?

– Ed

standardplumbing

Hi Ed,

I will go ahead and disable this plugin then

WooCommerce Grid / List toggle

Cheers
    Luke

standardplumbing

Hi Ed,

I cleared the cache and it works fine now

http://dev.sprinkler.com/shop/

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
    Luke

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad we could help 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register