New Landing How can we help? Atelier Cart open on mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    danishayub

Cart open on mobile not working, i would be grateful if you can fix it for me, otherwise tell me how can i fix it.

whenever i add a product into my cart, the cart does not open like the demo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We don’t have this functionality on mobile, as it would be too intrusive to the user experience if this happened every time you added a product to the cart. If you use the sticky header on mobile, you will be able to view the cart at any point.

– Swift Ideas

danishayub

This is my second theme for Swift, i must say that congratulate you guys for making such a nice and feature rich theme.

Confusion: the picture i have attached is from your theme only, so you are advertising this feature but you do not have it? is that what you are saying?

I agree it would be intrusive, but is there anyway to active this features or it is not built into the theme at all?

apart from mobile can you please tell me how can i activate this feature for bigger screens i.e. other than mobiles?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry I think Ed misunderstood what you were asking, he thought you meant for the cart to slide out automatically when you add a product to your cart.

If you go to Theme Options > Mobile Header Options you will see you can either set the menu to slideout or overlay: http://d.pr/i/1fY7t/2c7WdPeC you had it set to overlay, I’ve changed this for you

– Kyle

danishayub

Thanks Kyle, much appreciated.
    actually i want my theme setup to look like the way it is shown in the picture i attached earlier, that picture is taken from your theme demo website.

can you please help me that how can i make this checkout look like the way shown in the picture. thanks.

danishayub

oh, sorry now i get it. I misunderstood you.

but this is what actually i am trying to say.
    i want the cart to slide out, as soon as someone adds a product into their cart, is that possible?

i understand it would be intrusive, but still i want to try it, can you please do it or guide me in the direction so i can have it appear like the way i want. 😉

thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ahhh, I’m afraid not sorry, it would require additional code being added to the theme which we don’t think makes sense. It would bug people if that opened every time they added a product to their cart.

They can easily click the cart icon if they want to view their cart

– Kyle

danishayub

alright, thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register