New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood cart-empty.php is acting weird

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    wildemaarten

Hi,

When i want to make a translation to the cart-empty.php within the Neighbourhood/woocommerce/cart folder this is not going very well.

<h4><?php _e( ‘Your shopping bag is empty’, ‘swiftframework’ ) ?></h4>

<p class=”no-items”><?php _e( โ€˜You currently have no items in your shopping bag.โ€™, ‘swiftframework’ ) ?></p>

When i translate the part You currently have no items in your shopping bag then the page shows only the word Cart and nothing more. When i put back the original cart-empty.php file and leave ‘You’ there and some text behind that it goes ok.

I am not able to translate or delete both Your shopping bag is empty and You currently have no items in your shopping bag.

Actually these 2 sentences say the same so if someone wants to have one of these i am willing to give it to him/her ๐Ÿ˜‰

Does the word Cart that is on top of that have to translated in the woocommerce.pot?

Cheers,
    Maarten

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thats very easy through this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/find-replace/. Now you can replace the string after installing this plugin.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

wildemaarten

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks,
    I want to minimize the use of plugins ๐Ÿ™‚
    This should be possible by hand, I suppose.
    Are the changes permanent and will they stay after i delete the plugin?

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please refer this article to translate through .PO and .Mo files http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/documentation/#translation.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register