New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Cart does not slide out for variable product page

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    hexaballs

Hi there, I noticed that when on simple product’s single-product page, when I click to “Add to cart”, the cart sidebar slides in from the right.
    like so: http://nota.swiftideas.com/shop/accessories/jamie-backpack/

However, for variable products, this feature does not work when I click on “Add to cart”.
    like so: nota.swiftideas.com/shop/footwear/gaspard-boots/

Is there a way to activate the cart slide in feature for variable products as well? I really want to implement this on my site. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Gene

David Martin – Support

Hi Gene,

Variable products do not use AJAX to add to cart currently only simple products do.

I’ll add this to the list of possible improvements we should add to the theme.

Thanks.

miltersen

I have just begun building with wonderful Nota, and this is my first support msg; With almost all my products being variations, I really would appreciate if the Ajax could work with variations too. Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Currently, this is not something that is available. If you needed it implemented asap you would need to work with a developer to integrate this.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register