New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Carousel Images displaying double

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
    andyxcn

Hi,

Iโ€™m having problems with the product images on the front page. When the browser window is full screen on my laptop (1440px wide), the product images in the carousel display correctly.

However, when I resize the browser to a certain size (around 1000px) the images in the carousel display another shadow and for products with an additional picture in their product gallery, it displays the cut off top of the 2nd picture, below the featured picture.

How do I fix this?

Cheers.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Make sure you are on the latest version of the theme, and you correctly update all the needed files. If so, Can you show us the URL of the site?

Thanks,
    laranz.

francice

Hello, I have exactly the same problem with last theme version… could you help?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi guys,

Can you share your website URL, so we can investigate it.

If you change the product image size in woocommerce settings, then make sure to regenerate the thumbnails using the plugin. http://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Thanks,
    laranz.

francice

The problem is also on your demo site:
    http://themeforest.net/item/neighborhood-responsive-multipurpose-shop-theme/full_screen_preview/5086341
    if you set width to 1340px you can see the double image effect… thanks

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you show me the link of the demo by Remove the frame? or directly visit this link http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/ and spot the URL, I check by resize it to 1000px and 1340px and the home page and the shop page didn’t have the double image problem like you said. Which page? So I can navigate and give you the solution or forward to the developer to fix the bug.

Thanks,
    laranz.

francice

Hello, on your Demo it concern shop page in full width:
    http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/shop/?sidebar=no-sidebar
    First picture, it occur close to 1340px, second picture is from my website

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi @francice,

I ask another support staff to check, because it didn’t happen to me. ๐Ÿ™

Thanks,
    laranz.

francice

So, any news?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi francice,

He/she will respond you asap, because this is Monday he/she have more tickets, they will get back to you once they finished.

make sure you have the latest theme version.

Thanks,
    laranz.

francice

Website is now online, still with the same problem… you can check here http://www.francice.fr

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi @francice,

To start off, please keep in mind that responsive designs are not testable by simply resizing your browser window; the theme has mobile and desktop breakpoints where the layout changes to fit the screen. These breakpoints are extremely well tested to work on any mobile device or desktop (the theme is using an open source layout framework built by the people that built Twitter).

Now regarding your issue, I’ve checked both your site and ours, with Chrome and Firefox, resizing in both browsers, but failed to see what you’ve attached. So, what browser is this happening for you in? Does it happen only when you slowly resize your window, or when you open your browser and navigate to the page, without resizing?

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin – Support

francice

Hello,

So problem happen on 13″ screen, macbook for example, and directly when “shop” page load without resizing.
    Site rendering is not the same on Chrome and Safari, as you can see on the screenshots: first is on Safari, images are a little bit bigger and no problem. second is on Chrome, and here, intermediate size, we have the problem.

thanks

francice

So, did you found the problem? ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Are you still able to replicate it on the demo site? Can you please confirm your theme version?

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register