New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Can't see the content of Swift Page Builder elements

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you clear the cache and test again? guess it was an issue with PHP7.

-Rui

reddion

Hi Rui,

I have cleared the cache and the swift page builder is now working perfectly as what I want. Thank you so much! So what should I do if I have the same problem again with different websites in the future related to this PHP7 issue, then? Please let me know later. As for now I’m marking this topic resolved. Thanks again, everyone!

Regards,
    Fred

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

If necessary you just have to replace the shortcodes.php located at /wp-content/themes/flexform/includes/page-builder/composer/lib/

Here is a copy of that file
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mdwmtkt8zcfojj/shortcodes.php?dl=0

Glad it’s sorted.

-Rui

reddion

Hi Rui,

Got it, thank you very much for the file 🙂

-Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to Rui.
    Mohammad

danigorgon

The same problem had been there on our live website too. We just moved our website from a Media Temple server to Kinsta server. While migrating to new server, we took time to do it properly this time by creating a child theme and move all theme modifications we did (very little) to child theme. And then we installed the new upgraded theme too because I was stuck with old swift theme due to the changes I made to core theme and not been able to document it. Finally up with new theme and saw this text builder disappeared from old pages and new pages. I took three days trying to figure out the problem but to no good. Finally, I gave it up and renewed the support on themeforest to get your guys hands in.

I am lucky that I paid attention to the recent posts and came across reddion post. Thanks mate.
    @Rui you’re a life saver. Thanks for the awesome support. I cleared the cache, restarted PHP 7, and replaced the shortcodes.php file. And the page in edit mode is back in action as it should be. Thanks a lot.

Best regards
    Dani Gorgon

David Martin – Support

Thanks for reporting that back @Dani. Let us know should you have any further queries.

– David.

MoodMaker

Hi,

I have the same problem, whereas i don’t use the duplicator plugin. When i want to make a change on a page, i have to rebuild it entirely, which is very, very, very annoying (the blocks are present, but empty when i want to edit them)

How can i fix it please ??

Best regards,

Antoine

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @MoodMaker,

Can you provide us an example page? Will also need admin credentials to check it.
    Use the private reply.

-Rui

MoodMaker
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@MoodMaker
    I tried to disable all plugins but still happens the same thing, it seems to be only the images that aren’t showing the rest seems fine.

Can you just update WordPress to the latest version?

-Rui

MoodMaker

Ok Rui I will make a backup and update wordpress to the last version (you confirm the theme is supported with it ?)

Best regards,

Antoine

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

There is no reported issues using the latest WordPress version, go ahead.

-Rui

MoodMaker

Hi Rui,

I’ve made the wordpress update but nothing had changed :/

Have you another idea ?

Thanks,

Antoine

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will have to forward this to the development team so we can try to replicate it using one content example from your site.
    Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register