New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Can't see the content of Swift Page Builder elements

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    reddion

Hi, for some reason I can’t see the content of the elements when I try to edit the page. For example, in the About Us page, I can’t see the texts and if I edit the elements, it’s just a blank box. I know I can see the text if I switch to Classic editor, but I need it using Swift Page Builder.

However, it’s working fine on my localhost, actually. I setup the website using Duplicator plugin so there shouldn’t be any difference with the website files & database. Please, can you help me fix this problem? Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
    Fred

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I added a new Text Block and it seems perfect to me. I see Duplicator plugin is cause to issue. There are some missing through this plugin.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

Hi Mohammad,

I’m sorry but I still can’t see any text using the Swift Page Builder. Please see the attachment, the Screenshot_9 is what I have on the real website, while the Screenshot_10 is the one on my localhost and this is what I want. Can you please check it again, please? I have deactivate the Duplicator plugin, by the way. Thank you very much!

Regards,
    Fred

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please copy[CTRL+C] all content from localhost’s page in classic editor HTML mode. Now paste in live site page content in classic editor HTML mode.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

Hi Mohammad,

You’re not resolving my issue, just giving an alternative. I need to get the swift page builder working without depending on my localhost website. The website will be handled by my clients so they will have to be able to make the modification by themselves in the future, especially when they want to change the text. So, do you have a solution for this problem? Thanks again.

Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please create new page wit text and check. It will work perfect with newly created pages. You used the duplicator plugin that created problem. I am sure that it will work with new pages.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

Hi Mohammad,

Unfortunately, it still doesn’t work. I have tried adding a new page but the result is still the same: the text disappears! I have told you the login details for my website, correct? Why don’t you try adding the new page by yourself and see if it works. Many thanks!

Regards,
    Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I check in detail and update you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

Hi Mohammad,

So I will be waiting to hear again from you, is that right? Thanks, looking forward to it ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I need FTP login detail to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I forward it to my colleague. He will check it now.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks again, looking forward to the good news. I’m counting on you ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its ok ๐Ÿ™‚ .
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @reddion,

Will have a look at this. If I need anything I will let you know.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register