New Landing How can we help? Cardinal can‘t realize Imagery to have same height and stay responsive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    dermat

Dear support team,
    I am close to become mad…

I have 4 images under the menu point “über twinkle”.
    I would like to have the 2 little squares to have the same height, as the big ones on the right and the left. how can i achieve this, while staying responsive? I have tried like everything i could imagine… With a column around the 2 little one, with a column or row around all 4 images, but nothing worked. right now i have manually added the width of 126px the the little one, to have it on one height, but it‘s not responsive any more and looks stupid, when it comes to smaller sizes of devices…

Please help out.

Many thanks and best,
    katrin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

It would not be 100% possible, the closest thing to that would be a multi-masonry gallery – have you tested using that?

If you have to do it manually, you would need to use images of the same square large size, then use custom CSS to proportionally reduce the size of the center images. This way on mobile the layout would then work.

Thanks.

dermat

as the client wants to have it very straight in all views, i have changed the layout, so that all images are the same size. thats the easiest way. But anyway good to know for the next time.

Many thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    Thanks David

-Rui

dermat

problem solved

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register