New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Can't get mega menu to work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    triinum

Hi! I’d like to have mega menu with product categories, but I can’t get the “Custom HTML Column” to appear in menu. I haven’t disabled the mega menu function, so I can’t figure out what’s the matter. A little help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

What’s the name of the menu item where you have it?

-Rui

triinum

Thanks for the quick reply. The menu is called “Mega menüü”

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just checked and the custom html only appears in a 2nd level where you input the desired code. Since you will add the custom html is not suppose to have more information

-Rui

triinum

Thanks! Where do you have a list of shortcodes that work there? Because I see the regular woo shortcodes like [product_categories number=”12″] don’t, see:
    thecube.agency/lp/private/ under “lisateenused”

I’d like to display all categories under there.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

You can use our shortcodes from the page builder. Add the desired element and edit his settings, then change to classic editor and copy the shortcode.

You can use also custom html.

-Rui

triinum

Did that but now I have one long row of best sellers. Copied the exact code from your example in documentation, see http://thecube.agency/lp/private/toode/kinkekaart/ under “lisateenused”. How to make it across page and ideally, how to add all product categories there?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Unfortunately it’s not possible to make the HTML column full width as standard, and that product shortcode doesn’t output product categories.

If the mega menu is something you would like much more advanced control over, then maybe this plugin will be of interest to you – http://codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/154703

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register