New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Can't get icons to align center above count-ups.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    anaritasousa

See the screenshots…

I tried for example:

[one_third]

[icon image="ss-layers" character="" size="small" cont="no" float="left" color="standard"] [sf_count from="0" to="12" speed="1000" refresh="25" textstyle="h6" float="right" subject="PROJECTS"][/one_third]

[one_third][icon image="ss-hand" character="" size="small" cont="no" float="left" color="standard"][sf_count from="0" to="61" speed="1500" refresh="25" textstyle="h6" float="" subject="PARTNERS"][/one_third]

[one_third_last][icon image="ss-user" character="" size="small" cont="no" float="left" color="standard"][sf_count from="0" to="40000" speed="4000" refresh="25" textstyle="h6" float="right" subject="LIVES CHANGED"][/one_third_last]
    [one_third][icon image="ss-layers" character="" size="small" cont="no" text-align="center" color="standard"] [sf_count from="0" to="12" speed="1000" refresh="25" textstyle="h6" text-align="center" subject="PROJECTS"][/one_third]

[one_third][icon image="ss-hand" character="" size="small" cont="no" text-align="center" color="standard"][sf_count from="0" to="61" speed="1500" refresh="25" textstyle="h6" text-align="center" subject="PARTNERS"][/one_third]

[one_third_last][icon image="ss-user" character="" size="small" cont="no" text-align="center"  color="standard"][sf_count from="0" to="40000" speed="4000" refresh="25" textstyle="h6" text-align="center" subject="LIVES CHANGED"][/one_third_last]

Thank you…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That format wasn’t correct. I already adjusted the page content for you.
    Let me know if it’s ok.

-Rui

anaritasousa

Thanks Rui! That works pretty well, except the icons are still cropped off a bit at the top.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Strange, add this code below to the custom css option to fix it.

.home .sf-icon.sf-icon-medium {
        padding-top: 2px;
    }

Hope it helps.

-Rui

anaritasousa

Thanks Rui, that helped, but how do I fixed it on another page besides home: http://peep.pt/policy-experimentation/ ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In that case use this code instead.

.sf-icon.sf-icon-medium {
        padding-top: 2px;
    }

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register