New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Can't esport csv for TradeGecko

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    piccione

Hi, I can’t sync my TradeGecko product list. I’ve exported with store exporter but Tradegecko gives me this error. There’s a way to fix it or just another exporter?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, what you can do is open the csv file and add the values that are missing in the first line, separated either by tabs or commas, depending on the general structure of the file. It will work afterwards.

If you’re unsure how to do that you can try contacting the developers of that plugin, since they should know how to fix it.

Cheers!

piccione

I’ve tried but I can’t export the images, the sizes, the tags and every variation i’ve added to my products!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,
    can you by any chance contact the plugin developers about this problem?
    There is a massive amount of plugins out there on the market. Each and every one is created by a different developer who uses their own techniques and code.
    Because of this, we cannot guarantee that everyone of them will work with our theme. When an issue arises, we will certainly try to do what we can to fix it though. The best thing to do first is to report the issue to the plugin developer because they know their own code better than we do. Let us know what the plugin developer reports back and we will see what can be done!
    Thanks and all the best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register