New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood can't display my revolution slider

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    piccione

hi,

I’ve tried to set up my revolution slider following your guidelines but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried also other settings but nothing change.

piccione

up

piccione

I’m sorry but I really need help for this thing! I’m spending so much time on this and I’m not able to solve it!

ryangscofield

I’m having the same problem. When I place the alias in the field and publish it doesn’t update the page and the alias text disappears from the field.

shadow.walker

i have same problem

Melanie – SUPPORT

piccione notice the alert at the right of this very page:

We aim to respond to all posts within 48 hours (Monday-Friday), but in most cases we usually manage to reply less than 24 hours. We work on the oldest topic first, so adding a new comment will take you to the back of the queue. We do also try our best to reply on weekends if we have time.

What exactly “doesn’t work”? You’ll need to specify and show us your website URL please.

shadow.walker

finaly after 2years i found whats the problem that revolution slider doesnt work .
    Guys please fallow this .
    1.Deactive then Delete Contact Form 7 Plugin .
    2.Now Revo works correctly then create your slider .
    3. after creating slider then install contact form 7 .

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

@Piccione

You have the show swift slider checked so revolution slider alias wont get accepted. You can either use Swift slider or Revolution slider.

@shadow.walker

The slider works fine with the contact form 7 plugin. This is the first time someone has mentioned that there are conflicts btw the two.

Thanks
    Tahir

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register