New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Can't add shortcodes after WP 3.9/Dante 2.53 update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    carpetfiber101

Hi Swift,
    I’m using the Swift Page Builder and the Swift Shortcode Generator with the new WP 3.9 and Dante 2.53 versions.

I am unable to add shortcodes via the shortcode generator! The generator opens, I choose my shortcode, choose options, click “add shortcode” and it takes me back to the virgin shortcode generator screen. No shortcodes were added!

I’ve deactivated all of my plugins and even tried adding shortcodes to a newly created test page and still I’m unable to add shortcodes. Thanks in advance for the help.

I’ll include login information in a reply.

carpetfiber101
    This reply has been marked as private.
    carpetfiber101

Fixed it by clearing my browser cache!

(This thread had the suggestion: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/cannot-add-shortcodes-in-text-editor-after-wp-3-9-update/)

Thanks Ed!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome . I’m glad that issue resolved . Thanks Ed :-).

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

khanhdang

Hi there, I am having the same problem even when I cleared my cache. Another problem I am having is after the update. The main header logo is not showing up, it replaced it with text. Can you please help me look into it. Thank you

http://potentialchurch.com/new2014/

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> General Options -> Upload logo here because one logo has missed .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register