New Landing How can we help? Atelier buttons on sliders

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    NikkiSt
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have just updated you to the new Swift Page building, has this helped?

Thanks.

NikkiSt

Thanks so much David all sorted now :-)))

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. thanks David.
    -Rui

NikkiSt

Hi guys

Just logged onto the site and the swift framework appears to not be there now??

Please advise – see attached.

NikkiSt

attached now.

NikkiSt

And then when I try to activate I get this fatal error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare activate_swiftframework() (previously declared in /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/swiftframework/swift-framework.php:32) in /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/swift-framework.php on line 34

NikkiSt

And I cant seem to install anything :-/

An error occurred while installing Swift Framework: Destination folder already exists. /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/.
    An error occurred while installing Breadcrumb NavXT: Destination folder already exists. /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumb-navxt/.
    An error occurred while installing Contact Form 7: Destination folder already exists. /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/.
    An error occurred while installing Go Pricing Tables: Destination folder already exists. /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/go_pricing/.
    An error occurred while installing Revolution Slider: Destination folder already exists. /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/.
    An error occurred while installing WooCommerce: Destination folder already exists. /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/.
    An error occurred while installing WooCommerce Quickview: Destination folder already exists. /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/jck_woo_quickview/.
    An error occurred while installing YITH WooCommerce Wishlist: Destination folder already exists. /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/.
    An error occurred while installing oAuth Twitter Feed for Developers: Destination folder already exists. /home3/liveeco/public_html/www.nativeinteriors.com/wp-content/plugins/oauth-twitter-feed-for-developers/.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems that the files already exist. Can you provide ftp credentials in a private reply so I can check it?
    Thanks

-Rui

NikkiSt
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

You had an incorrect Swiftframework directory inside the plugins directory.
    I deleted the two directories and installed again the Swiftframework.

Can you check if it’s ok?

-Rui

NikkiSt

you are a STAR!!! Thank you so much , all sorted now ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Glad it’s sorted ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks

-Rui

NikkiSt

Hey Rui

I am experiencing the same issue today… says the Swift framework plugin needs to be installed… Please advise!

Thank you

NikkiSt

Hi Guys

Checked now and it appears I have two versions of the swift framework plugin? Something very strange going on…

See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register