New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Button swift Page Buldier does not show

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    equipu

I don´t know exactly what happened but suddenly this button disappear form the edition section.
    I am graphic designer and i don´t know too much about codes . I would like your help.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Check the screen options tab (top right) to see if it’s checked. Also, if you enabled any plugins recently then please try disabling them to see if the button shows again.

– Ed

marcllll

I have similar problem, mine is that suddenly Swift Page Builder button doesn’t make anything I push it and nothing happens, I tried to check uncheck the field in screen options and then appears a swift page builder window under the add media screen but prays loading please wait all the time, I also tried to disable plugins and tried other browsers, change themes, and re-install wordpress, what can I do next?.
    Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

It could be this error:
    http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24994

this is an error of the WordPress core files which hopefully will be fixed soon by the WP developers.

In the meantime we can fix it manually by opening the file /wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js and deleting the line
    //@ sourceMappingURL=jquery-1.10.2.min.map
    completely.

Cheers!

ArtTiculas

I have similar problem, mine is that suddenly Swift Page Builder button doesn’t make anything I push it and nothing happens.

Please Help 🙁

ArtTiculas

OK! When you check “Disable the visual editor for posts and pages” in “My Profile” – Swift Page Builder button stop working 🙂
    Just dont check “Disable the visual editor for posts and pages”

Regards Martin

Melanie – SUPPORT

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register