New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Bulk photo to product woo commerce plugin conflict with Supreme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Amanda

Hi there,
    I am testing locally. I would love to use this free plugin for testing: bulk-photo-to-product-importer-extension-for-woocommerce and at the same time use Supreme Magazine theme. However I checked for conflicts by turning off all my plugins. The only item that is causing the plugin to not even show up after install and activation is the theme itself. I was wondering if you guys can check the theme code against this plugin and guide me as to how I can go about fixing this issue. Thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please live your website and provide me wordpress admin login detail after installing WPIDE plugin.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Amanda

I’m testing locally so I can’t. Are you able to install the plugin on your end?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit bptpi.php file at /wp-content/plugins/find_this_plugin_directory/.

Find this code:-
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery-ui-core’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery-ui-dialog’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery-ui-datepicker’ );

Change to:-
    //wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery-ui-core’ );
    //wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery-ui-dialog’ );
    //wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery-ui-datepicker’ );

Thanks
    Mohammad

Amanda

Hi Mohammad,
    I have these lines of code at lines 329-331 and also at lines 371-373. The first set seems to be for the admin and the second set for the front end. Do I only do the set for the admin or do I do both?

Amanda

Could there be another conflict in addition to this? I’m trying it and it still doesn’t show anything.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

“I’m trying it and it still doesn’t show anything.”

– What do you get, a blank screen? Does it give any errors?

– If you open your wp-config.php file and change define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); to define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); – what error message do you get?

– Can you use this to import your content with Twenty15, then switch themes to Supreme?

Thanks,
    David.

Amanda
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please live your website first. We cant find actual issue without checking out in detail.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Nishant – SUPPORT
    Spectator

You need to make your website live so that we can check and let you know. Trust that will be faster for both of us.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register