New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Bug: Tab mode fails – Product Description doubled

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    KennethJ

Hi there,

Just realized that when setting both Product Description Tabs Mode and Page Builder on Product Pages in Theme Settings to true, the product description is doubled on product pages.

I’ve attached a screenshot.

KennethJ
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you set one to false or do you need both set to true?

KennethJ

Both have to be true.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I will ask the developer about that, all the best!

purechimp

Having the same problem as well.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@KennethJ – Just looking now, and can’t see it duplicated on the product front end. Can you confirm?

@purechimp
    – Do you have product page builder enabled? Do you have the short description field filled out within the product? Can you please provide a link and login in a private reply.

– Ed

purechimp

Hello Ed

I had to disable page builder on product pages as the website is live.

Yes the short description filled was filled out.

Was the short description filled being filled out a problem? Just incase I turn page builder on again.

Thanks
    Dean

KennethJ

I too have disabled the page builder on products as my website is live too.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If you have the page builder enabled on products, just make sure you don’t have the product description in the main content editor.

On this product http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/product/acne-card-case-2/ , we have the page builder enabled, no content in the content editor, and the product description set in the product meta options – that’s it.

– Ed

bart

Hi Ed,

I have the same problem. I would like to have the tabs for my descriptions and also use the page builder on my product page.
    When I activate both, my pictures i created in the sitebuilder appear in my producttabs.

In your last post you said:’If you have the page builder enabled on products, just make sure you don’t have the product description in the main content editor.’

I don’t know exactly what you mean. Could you give me a more precise instruction what to do, to have my tabs and sitebuilder working?
    Thanks in advance.

Screenshot attached.

Grtz Bart

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thank you for letting us know about this, have fixed it for the next update. I’ve attached it incase you need it sooner.

– Ed

bart

Many thanks Ed! I don’t know how to use your attachment without reinstalling the complete theme, so I will wait for the next update!

Grtz

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic 🙂

Just so you know, the update will always need to be installed fully, so you can go ahead right away and use the build Ed provided; just navigate to your folder wp-content > themes via FTP, delete the old neighborhood and upload the unzipped new one 🙂

Cheers

bart

Works! Awesome..
    Thanks for your great support!

Grtz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register