New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Bug – shopping cart item cannot be removed when inside product detail page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    tonywong

Hi,
    unable to remove item from shopping cart when inside the product page, but this could be done from product listing page. so i believe this is a bug. please see attached.

regards
    tony

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That seems to be some plugin conflict.
    Try to deactivate all pugins, and activate one by one trying to replicate that issue after activating each plugin.

– Rui

tonywong

did what you told, the problem still persist. in fact, i need to click twice to remove the product from the shopping cart. it has to be bug rite?

tony

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You are using any cache plugin that cause to issue so deactivate plugin and make a test then.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

tonywong

deactivate wp super cache and lazy load. i still need to click to remove the item. tried on different browser.

you can login to my account to verify: knoh/zaq12wsx

tonywong

i mean click twice to remove the item. this so far only happen in the product detail page. when i tried remove the cart from checkout page, its okay.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I checked and found that it seems to server cache [session] related issue. Can you please contact at your hosting provider to check this problem.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register