New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood bug in the product images viewiing? with list twice?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

There seems to be a little bug in the product images viewing (I have reported this before). When viewing a product, and going through the productimages, something strange happens. E.g: I click on the images and go through them. That’s fine. Then I select the product that a like, If this product has a frame, the picture of the product will be whown with the frame (because I’ve uploaded this in the variable product area). But if I try going through the images again, they sometimes get mixed up. When cliking on a thumbnail of the product without a frame, it keeps showing the image WITH frame. Why does this keep happening?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
    Daphne

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Seems fine for me? When I select ‘with frame’ it shows a frame, when I select ‘without frame’ there normal image without a frame shows

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

no it only occurs when you select the one WITH frame, and go through the images by clicking on the arrows in the product preview. Then you get the one with the frame TWICE.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes, that is because you’ve set the picture with the frame as the main image for you variable (with frame) product, and also added the same image to the product gallery, that’s why it shows twice

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Ok, but I also set the picture without the frame as the main image for my variable (without frame) product, and it soesn’t happen with that one.

Why is that different?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Let me explain..

The images you set in your product gallery will always be displayed, on all variations.

The image you set as the main product image will show normal, and then when you choose a variable product it will be replaced by the image you set for the variable product.

If you don’t want the framed image to show twice then remove it from your product gallery, so that it only shows when you select that variation

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

I’m beginning to understand.

And the reason that it does not happen with the first image (the one without frame) is because I added that image as variable image as well.. but the first one in the gallery (one without frame) is the ‘special one’, added on the product page – the one that is also shown on the shop page right? Got it… I think.

But if I remove the image with frame from the variable one, It wo’nt show as I select the image with the frame (in the drop down, after which I can add it to cart), if I am not mistaken?

Thanks for your patience.

Kyle – SUPPORT

If you remove the frame one in the product gallery, but add it as the image for the variation then it will still show

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Yes, but if I do that (remove it from product gallery), it will not show as a little picture below the big one, right? Because it is not set in the product gallery.

I can then only see the framed one if I select it in the drop down?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Correct

They are your 2 options, or.. don’t set the framed image as the image for the variation ‘framed’ so that it doesn’t show twice

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Too bad.

Ok, I got it. Thanks again for the great support!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

– Kyle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register