New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Bug fix in Envato WordPress Toolkit needs to be implemented

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    JoKing

Hi,

it seems that you have to update your included files for the Envato WordPress Toolkit.
    File: dante > includes > envato-wordpress-toolkit-library > class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php in line 308 reads

public function upgrade( $theme, $package ) {

instead of

public function upgrade( $theme, $package = array() ) {

as I could read in https://github.com/envato/envato-wordpress-toolkit/commit/c5a8f6d5441fd07dea4ca4a15f6236c097dd5194

Could you please verify this and update your files? A nasty error occurs when your theme is installed and for example the Bucket theme (http://themeforest.net/item/bucket-a-digital-magazine-style-wordpress-theme/6107209). This is especially nasty in a Multi-Site setup.

Thanks.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi JoKing,

Thank you for your feedback. This was reported earlier and has already been fixed. Ed will probably update the theme in a day or two as he just got back from holidays.

Thanks
    Tahir

JoKing

Hi!

I just downloaded and installed v1.5 and it has not been fixed as you mentioned above. The file is still lacking the update from Envato’s side. Please get this in asap as it generates nasty errors here and there.

jon4700

The Envato plugin is complete junk. It failed to update my theme, and so I ended up having to manually update my theme to v1.5, which luckily allowed me the option to delete the Envato plugin.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi jon4700,

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into it.

-Tahir

JoKing

Will there be an update to this? Just want to make sure it is not forgotten again …

Melanie – SUPPORT

I will forward this to Ed, the developer, as I’m not sure if Tahir told Ed about this.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting me know about this, I wasn’t aware before – fixed for the next update (v2.02).

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register