New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Breadcrumb NavXT at Theme Install !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    BlueSkyAhead

I JUST BOUGHT THIS THEME AND THIS IS MY 2ND ATTEMPT TO INSTALL ..AGAIN A FRESH WP 3.7 INSTALL >> INSTALL YOUR THEME WITH ALL SUGGESTED PLUGINS AS DIRECTED ..Breadcrumb NavXT installs then shows Not Installed BUT SHOWS IN THE PLUGINS. There is no delete option and activate does not work. If I install another copy of the plugin it does not activate. THIS IS THE 2nd FRESH INSTALL!!! TIRED OF DELETING AND UPLOADING FILES ..WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?!!

BlueSkyAhead

Screeshot “This Theme recommends installing etc..”

BlueSkyAhead

Screeshot “This Theme recommends installing etc..”

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have replied on your other thread.

Thanks
    Tahir

Tahir – SUPPORT
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Log in to your server via FTP and remove the plugin folder from wp-content > plugins so you can install it again. Cheers!

BlueSkyAhead

Thank-you for the reply Mel, I tried that the first time (before going through another fresh install). It deleted the 2nd Plugins entry not the 1st ‘ghost’ entry. The screen shot is after the 2nd fresh install without installing a 2nd copy of the plugin. So there is NO Breadcrumb NavXt folder in the Plugins folder to delete.

I’m hesitant to spend more hours on configuring what is a inherently bad install that will eventually have to redone. Fresh installs with a remote host are also time intensive so I’d rather not guess too much here.

I have considered a permission issue but the standard WP folders are accessible and writable. I’m suspecting something in the theme permissions needs to be adjusted after install and prior to proceeding to plugins. And as it’s preventing the plugin from fully loading. Narrowing it down (without 777ing the whole site) would be great or if that’s not the culprit, determining the solution before we have to abandon the issue and this newly purchased Theme. Thank-you for your assistance.

BlueSkyAhead

THIRD FRESH INSTALL, Installed Theme, loaded required Envato WordPress Toolkit SKIPPED Breadcrumbs NavXT and the same ‘ghost’ install happened with the next first plugin (Contact 7). Again there is no folder in plugins to delete.

Melanie – SUPPORT
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register