New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Brands like in theme demo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    rhodez

Hi,

I’m trying to recreate the brands element as seen on “agency” home page in dante theme demo.

The demo page seems to have this kind of shortcodes for the logo images:

[spb_single_image image=”11316″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”fade-in” full_width=”no” lightbox=”no” link_target=”_self” width=”1/4″ el_position=”first”]

Where can I find this single image thingy in the dante shortcode generator? I can’t use my own logo images since I can’t find the proper shortcode.

dagashi

Any solution? I am having problem with this issue too..

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

The code for it is as so:

[fullwidth_text alt_background="alt-four" el_class="bb0 mb0 no-shadow no-arrow" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
    <h3 class="impact-text-large" style="text-align: center;"></h3>
    <p class="impact-text-large" style="text-align: center;">Brands & Clients</p>
    <p style="text-align: center;">[hr]</p>
    <p style="text-align: center;">We work together with brands to craft strategies along with a unique and innovative digital approach.
    We thrive on collaborating with clients who are looking to push the limits and think outside the box.</p>
    [spb_single_image image="11316" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="first"] [spb_single_image image="11315" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4"] [spb_single_image image="11322" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4"] [spb_single_image image="11318" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="last"] [spb_single_image image="11317" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="first"] [spb_single_image image="11323" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4"] [spb_single_image image="11324" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4"] [spb_single_image image="11320" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="last"]

[/fullwidth_text]

Hope that helps!

– Ed

rhodez

Hi Ed,

I am using this exact code. BUT I want to replace the demo images with my own logo images. And this is not possible in code, because the images are defined like this: image=”11316″

What does this number 11316 refer to? Tried to insert my own image url here but it doesn’t work. Please help!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The number refers to the post id of that image , you can find it by going to the media library and hovering over its link and below in the browser you will see the link to that attachment with its number. Please see screenshot for reference :http://prntscr.com/2f37e9

Thanks
    Tahir

alemarengo

Hi Tahir!
    I’d like to know if I can create a slider with four brands within for each one.
    How can I create it?
    In your demo, there are 8 brands, but I don’t have so much space in the front page to show more than 4 all at once.
    Please, let me know.
    Thanks in advance and best regards.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You would have to use the client carousel asset, however the logos will be smaller.

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register