New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Box mode full width images.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    noble51

i have 3 questions in the nature of “Can this be done” with Dante?

See attached screen capture for the 3 Questions.

The agency Im building this site for, their designer sent me a mock up of what they want for their website to look like using Dante.
    After playing with the theme – confused on a few things and thought I better ask sooner than later.

See attachment –
    1) They want to use their custom icons in this section – in your demo it shows similar but using the themes icons. Can this look and feel be done using their icons in this section highlighted in attachment as “1”

2) This is what I was struggling with last night trying to figure out. They want to use a custom graphic – stretch it from edge to edge IN BOX MODE. Everything i keep trying only allows it to show up to the page content area – about 30 pixels away from the box mode edge.
    Can this be done – if so – what page builder application do I use? Tried Revolution Slider as well as image and other to no luck. Paralex setting stretches the image. See attachment with “2” marking.

3) here is another custom icon issue – i’m guessing I’ll have to use graphics here as the info would be static as they have shown in mock up – attachment. Any ideas on this section.

Hope i’m making sense here. It’s the number two area that has me stumped for now – can’t seem to display an image from edge to edge in box mode, ash they want in the mock up they made for me to go by.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) I’m afraid it’s pretty difficult to use custom icons, the icons we use are actually a webfont, not images. So you would some how have to turn your icons into a webfont, upload them to your child theme and overwrite the normal icons. As this is a pretty big task, I’m afraid it falls out of the scope of our support. Just to let you know, with our latest theme Cardinal you can upload custom images for the icon boxes.

2) Yes, you can use the row asset and set a parallax image background, then set the movement to scroll

3) Same answer as no.1

– Kyle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register