New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Bootstrap 3 support

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    ssohl

Are you working on supporting the new Bootstrap 3 framework, especially on your wonderful Neighborhood theme?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I will forward this to our developer, He will respond with such kind of questions. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,
    laranz.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We will definitely look into it, but have no plans as of yet!

– Ed

WEswift

Any further updates on Bootstrap 3 support? I think the FlexForm theme would stand to benefit as it currently utilizes version 2.x. I’m mulling over utilizing FlexForm as my goto theme for web development but it would be nice to know that this upgrade is in the works. Great theme overall! Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@WEswift – Unfortunately it would be too much work to upgrade it. We’ve been working with it for our next release, and it was quite a substantial amount of work to convert the framework. If Bootstrap 3 is important for you, then look out for our next release, coming very soon!

– Ed

WEswift

Ed – Thanks for the response! Is the new theme comparable to FlexForm as far as feature set and functionality? I’m quite partial to the Revolution Slider, Page Builder, and Woo Commerce integration. Thanks in advance!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@WEswift – It’s got all that, and a whole lot more ๐Ÿ˜‰

– Ed

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register