New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Blog style always appears as (default) Masonry Build

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dod_datashow

Dear Support,

I am trying to change the Blog style from the original Masonry style. I want to replicate the “Blog Mini Full Width” as seen in your Dante sample site.

http://dante.swiftideas.net/blog-timeline-full-width/blog-mini-full-width/

I have a feeling this worked prior to the upgrade, but it doesn’t seem to change from the 3 column masonry build with sidebar.

This is the text for the blog page element:

[blog show_blog_aux=”no” blog_type=”mini” item_count=”5″ category=”All” offset=”0″ posts_order=”desc” show_title=”yes” show_excerpt=”yes” show_details=”yes” excerpt_length=”47″ content_output=”excerpt” show_read_more=”yes” pagination=”infinite-scroll” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

I have also seen that a few other people on the forum have expressed similar issues, but none of them have had their requests resolved.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

David

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please make sure you have not set the page as the post page in Settings > Reading, as this will force the page to use the archive layout

– Kyle

dod_datashow

Thanks, that fixed it. Does it matter what page I set the Post Page to?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great, leave it blank 🙂

– Kyle

dod_datashow

Hi,

I am looking to customise the sidebar. I can see there are some set configurations but where do you edit these? It doesn’t look like they are editable via the UI.

Dave

Kyle – SUPPORT

To edit sidebars go to Appearance > Widgets

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register