Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    webrunnermediagroup

Hi,

I’m a little confused here and was wondering if someone could help.

I’d like for my blog page to be setup so that it shows my recent posts and that all the images are the same size. What’s the best way to go about doing this? I would like it to be exactly like “Blog Mini Right Sidebar”

Also, what’s the difference between using a thumbnail or setting a featured image?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Add a blog asset to your page, then click then pen icon to bring up the options. Select the mini layout, and your other options. When you have done that, go to the bottom to the Page Meta Settings and you can set a sidebar ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope this helps

The thumbnail setting is if you want a different thumbnail to your featured image. You can leave this blank if you want to use the featured image

– Kyle

webrunnermediagroup

Thanks for the help Kyle!

Also, what are the ideal image sizes to use?

Best,

Ben

Kyle – SUPPORT

Well the width of the theme is 1170px, so roughly that wide ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

webrunnermediagroup

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the help. One last question.

I followed the instructions you provided in order to setup ‘Blog Mini Style’. However, my blog’s featured images on the blog page are being displayed in different sizes. How can I get them to always be the same size? You can see what I mean below:

Blog

I am aware that the images themselves aren’t the same size, but how do i get the featured images on my blog page to all be the same size? Should I use the thumbnail feature or featured image feature?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks ahead.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes it displays the full image as the thumbnails. If you want them to be the same size you will have to crop them in your preferred image editing software and then upload them to the thumbnail section of the post

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register