New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Blog page missing thumbnail images

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    adrearubin

Don’t know when or how it happened but we just realized that our thumbnail images are missing from our blog page. We tried changing our blog from standard to mini to masonary but still no images. We confirmed that each blog has a thumbnail image to display.

The images below show the different options from our blog page (sample1.tiff), blog options on the blog page (blog options.tiff) and the thumbnail options in the post page (thumbnail2.tiff).

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I can’t see those images as they are .tiff

Please provide me with your link and login informations so that I can check

– Kyle

adrearubin

Good morning Kyle, how do I send you the login info? Sorry about the tiff, i sent it from my mac, see attach jpg’s.

Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please send through private reply, you can check the box below the comment area

– Kyle

adrearubin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry I need admin access

– Kyle

adrearubin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Please can you update Flexform? If that does not fix the issue please check with your hosts that you have GD Image Library installed on your server

– Kyle

adrearubin

Ok, i’ll schedule the update tonight since this is a live site. I’ll post an update tomorrow. I’ll also find out about the GD image library. It always worked but I don’t know at what point it stopped.

Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

– Kyle

adrearubin

i started the process of updating my theme to the latest version but it has been circling for almost an hour. how long does it take? when you try to visit the site, its just a blank page, no source code either.

http://www.adrearubin.com

thanks.

adrearubin

i was going thru my ftp folders and notice that all my files were missing from the flexform theme except for the 3 folders in the image. the files in those folders had a new time stamp of when i started the update. i am going to remove the .maintenance file and restore my flexform theme and will try again.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

adrearubin

good morning. i was able to update to version 1.62 this morning. i switched from child theme to regular theme and did the upgrade.

i am now running flexform 1.62 but still cannot see images on the blog page.

any suggestions?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It must be the GD image library, please check with your hosts

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register