Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    jgiitalia

Dear Support,
    I need to implemet a page with a list of news and my intent is to have a FIXED NUMBER OF ITEMS FOR PAGE,
    with a little search engine in the header of the page if possible (see image attached “Header SEARCH ENGINE view news”)
    and at the end of the page the possibility to access to the following page…(see image attached “Footer LIST OF PAGES view news”)

Each box is composed by a IMAGE, TITLE and SHORT TEXT (with a link to the complete news)
    this boxes are listed in columns and rows, how can I fix the number of boxex for each page??
    My question is MY THEME JOYN offer this possibility? or I need to buy a specific PLUGIN to produce this effect?
    If yes which one?

Attached some very illustrative images.

the complete url with the situation I want to reproduce is at:
    https://www.savethechildren.it/blog-notizie/archivio?tema=All&regione=All&page=1

kind regards
    Vincenzo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

You can use the Page Builder blog asset to create your blog layout and desired blog item output count.

To create the additional functionality in your screenshots would require the help of a web developer.

Thanks.

jgiitalia

Thanks for info on Blog,
    dear support,
    where I can find the SETTING section concerning Sidebar? On each Setting section for article, below – Meta Options – there is the possibility to choose items for – Sidebar Options – now my question is Where I can find the settings for the Items listed in the scroll concerning different Sidebars and Footers?
    Attached the image.

kind regards
    Vincenzo.

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just go to Appearance-> Widgets where you can drag and drop the widgets.

-Rui

jgiitalia

Thanks Rui,I done all you sad.
    Now I created a category of articles called: “News Umanità”, Then I create 2 Articles with category “News Umanità”.
    Then a create a page called: “blog-news”, in this page a added using Page Builder blog asset the “blog”. Editing my blog I choose as Category: news-umanita, and I see my 2 articles: http://www.janegoodall.it/index.php/blog-news/

For each article I choose the same SIDEBAR that I create on purpose with some widgets. OK FOR THE MOMENT
    The problem is that when I’m on a specific article(news) there is an automatic menu on the top (see image news_uman.jpg) and if I clic on the name of CATEGORY, I go on a page that I have not created with all the articles belonging the CATEGORY, and on the right there is a SIDEBAR with a list of widgets that I want to edit or at least DELETE the whole SIDEBAR. http://www.janegoodall.it/index.php/category/news-umanita/ or (see image Category_with SIDEBAR.jpg).
    I do not find this specific sidebar in the widgets section. How can I manage this page related to the category name?

I hope I explained myself
    Kind regards
    Vincenzo.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

You set the archive sidebar within Theme Options => Archive/Category Options

jgiitalia

Thanks a lot Martin, in Sidebar Config I put the value to No Sidebar and I solved.
    Another question, there is the possibility to eliminate the horizontal menubar indicated by the red arrow (see image news_uman.jpg)?

kind regards
    Vincenzo.

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Add the code below to your custom css option.

#breadcrumbs {
        display: none;
    }

-Rui

jgiitalia

Thanks Rui, Solved.

David Martin – Support

Marking as resolved.

If you have found the theme/support useful, we appreciate it if you can leave feedback on our item if you have the time as it really helps us out.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘BLOG & NEWS’ is closed to new replies.