New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Blog menu-item should be highlighted

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    adzio

Hi!

I want to achieve when someone is reading a blog-post, the ‘Blog’ menu-item should be highlighted as an active anchor (displaying the underline).

Got the following question: my blogroll is located under http://www.mydomain.com/blog, my post permalinks are setup as / postname / so the url slug of a blogpost is http://www.mydomain.com/<post-url-slug>.

Now what I want to achieve is the following: when someone is reading a blog-post, the ‘Blog’ menu-item should be highlighted as an active anchor (displaying the underline).

Adam

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

This a not a feature of the theme.
    Will forward to the developer to see if it’s possible, it depends if it’s to complex to achieve.

-Rui

adzio

Hi,

also Portfolio section has same issue: when viewing Portfolio item, menu Portfolio element not highlighted.

Adam

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

body.single-post ul#menu-main-menu-1 li.menu-item-11999 a span.nav-line{background-color:#dd9933 !important}

body.single-portfolio ul#menu-main-menu-1 li.menu-item-11867 a span.nav-line{background-color:#dd9933 !important}

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

adzio

Thanks for suggestion!
    Your code needed “width: 99%” element and now everything is OK.
    Adam

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Thanks Mohammad

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register