New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn BLACK BARS / Vimeo embed code in "Custom" Portfolio Item

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Dex

Hi – I would like for my Vimeo videos to auto-play when the visitor arrives on the detail page. However, if I use the “Custom” item and insert the embed code from Vimeo, the video has black bars added to it (see attached). This happens in both a page, or in the lightbox popup, in both a fixed size or the full-width. The bars/ratio seem to maintain a constant height, so on the smallest responsive size there’s basically nothing but black. Is there a way to have the videos auto-play, but not add the black bars? My owrkaround right now is to not use the embed code, but just the simple URL – but not ideal. Thanks much…

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you show us the direct URL of this problem? ( I tried some pages, but it don’t have Vimeo ) So that I can investigate and let you know.

Thanks,
    laranz.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Did you try the Video player element in the page builder or try this plugin it has some options for embeding Vimeo player with autoplay option https://wordpress.org/plugins/lux-vimeo-shortcode/

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Dex
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dex
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I ask one of our colleague to answer this question, I doubt you need to embed the 16:9.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register