New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Big Shop Pproduct doesn´t show the price

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    daniel25k

Hi

On my startpage i use a normal page with the swift builder and not the standard shop page form woocommerce. As you can see on http://www.juju-clothing.com the price wont show up on the big shop products. It works fine if i use mini products!

Maybe its not enough space for the Prices because some of my products have more then 3 Categories. Second question would be, how i can hide the Product catagories on the start page. I mean i just want to show the product name and the price under the big shop products also under the mini products. On the Product itself the catagories could shop up, i dont care…thx in advance

oh and do you have a forum or post where users can get feedback on their design and tips form other neighborhood theme users?

thx

daniel25k

no help?

daniel25k

5 days no awnser… nice support!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Please try to read the forum info

We work on the oldest topic first, so adding a new comment will take you to the back of the queue.

You can find css to hide the categories via the forum search immediately.

I see the prices on your homepage perfectly fine.

We don’t have an official showcase thread, but maybe you can find one in the forums.

Cheers

daniel25k

nope sorry the prices come up still a little bit cut or sometimes fine , a few hours later they dont show up at all (just on the home site)

http://www.juju-clothing.com/

why???

i add 2 screenshots (ist in firefox and chrome the same)

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You’re using an outdated version of Neighborhood – please update to v1.3.4 as this issue should be resolved – update and let us know.

– Ed

daniel25k

ok but why does wordpress dont show me that there is an update? how do i update without an noticication?

Melanie – SUPPORT

You can opt in for notifications at any time you like in your themeforest settings page 🙂

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@melanie – that will only show for email notifications.

@daniel25k
    – are you not seeing an update available in Appearance > Themes, or under Dashboard > Updates?

– Ed

daniel25k

no! my backend says no updates… but i do have an outdated version…

so how can i update?

westcoastsurf

You can redownload the theme from your themeforest account, then upload it.

daniel25k

doesnt work… wordpress says the folder is already existing.

Should i deinstall the theme and then reinstall it ? kind a scared to loose some Data…

is there no easy update function? cant believe this?!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, yes you can remove the theme from your wp-content folder and upload the new theme. You won’t lose any pages, posts, comments etc. you set up in the Dashboard. All the best!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register