New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Best way to set up "Shop By Device" object

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    alex-graphics

This is not so much a problem as it is a question. I would like to set up a “Shop By Device” section on my homepage and was wondering what the best way to do that within the theme would be? There might be no way to do it within the theme in which case I would like to know if you have any suggestions for how I can do this.

Basically, I am looking for a carousel of small thumbnails of devices (iPad Air, iPhone 5s, LG G2, etc.) that the user can cycle through. Then, when the user finds their device, they can click on the thumbnail and be taken to that WooCommerce product category. Ideally (if this is possible), I would like to able to set it up tabbed so that you can quickly select say “Apple” for a carousel with all Apple devices, “Android” for a carousel with all Android devices and so forth.

Thanks in advance!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You can set a page with woocommerce categories, but if you want to have a carousel then you would have to look for an extension or hire a developer to do it for you.

– Kyle

alex-graphics

Ok. That answers my question, thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register