New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante "Best Sellers" products module is inaccurate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thepipeguys

Hello,

First and foremost thank you guys for this wonderful and flexible theme. Our business would not be where it is without it!

We have been having another issue with the product page builder element when sorted by “best sellers”. The order that it outputs is definitely not correct. We know for sure that it is not listing the true best selling products of the website in the correct order. There also seems to be a discrepancy between the “best sellers” page builder element and the woocommerce “best sellers” widget. When they are configured exactly the same they still show different products as the best sellers. The woocommerce widget is showing the products in the correct order.

This page (http://thepipeguys.com/test-top-50/) contains a “best sellers” page builder element, but if you look at the top 3 best selling products they do not match the top 3 of the “best sellers” widget in our footer.

Thanks for your help!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you quickly test the products mini asset for us? For some reason we have them using different queries.

I’ve just updated the code for the standard size products asset, and this will be fixed for the next update.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and glad you’re enjoying the theme!

– Ed

thepipeguys

Hello Ed,

I just tried it with the product mini asset and it gave me the same (incorrect) results. The only correct results I have seen are the ones output by WooCommerce’s native “Best Sellers” widget.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I’ve sent the developer an email with a link to this thread, I’m sure he will get back to you soon!

thepipeguys

Thank you Melanie!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @thepipeguys,

Drop me an email via http://themeforest.net/user/SwiftIdeas and I’ll send over a build which should fix this!

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register