New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Best sellers not displaying on homepage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    GroovyUK

i’ve searched the forum and this seems to be a recurring problem for many people but i’ve been unable to find a solve. My homepage is just showing random products rather than the best sellers. I have ordered over 100,000 units of one style to test it and it is not showing in my ‘top ten’.
    this is the code i am using.

[spb_products_mini title=”10 Hot Items” asset_type=”best-sellers” item_count=”10″ width=”1/4″ el_position=”first last”] [blank_spacer height=”57px” width=”1/4″ el_position=”first last”]

How does it work, will the best seller list be updated immediately or is there an overnight build/lag in updating them?

i’ll post log-in details in a private post.

GroovyUK
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

One user buying 100,000 units would not make the product a best seller. The best sellers are the products bought the most often by a different users

– Kyle

GroovyUK

ok that explains it, so if i set up several fake accounts then I can ‘force’ my preferred items to the top until real sales start to come in.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I wouldn’t recommend it as it’s false information, but it’s entirely up to you

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register