New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Backround images shifting to the right

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    winwithmidas

Hi there,

The background image/color shifts to the right on page load (see screenshot). Resizing the browser window (dragging the corner) and activating Firebug both resolve the issue, but when you refresh the page it goes back to being shifted to the right. Firefox and Chrome both are like this, but Safari loads correctly.

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Can you please update the Swift Framework plugin to the latest release: http://morones.winwithmidas.com/wp-admin/update-core.php.

Thanks.

winwithmidas

I updated to Version 2.5.18, but it’s still like this. I cleared my cache in both Firefox and Chrome, Safari still loads correctly. I disabled all plugins except Swift Framework and Redux Framework, and it didn’t affect the issue. I also deleted and reinstalled a fresh installation of the Uplift theme files from Themeforest.

Any idea what’s going on?

David Martin – Support

It’s your custom CSS in Theme Options => Custom CSS, remove that and reload the homepage and you will it works as expected.

– David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register