New Landing How can we help? Atelier back orders

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    monderiv

Dear Madam/Sir

I have one item on my shop that is run out of stock. I have ordered it in but meanwhile it arrives I like the customers to be able to place a back order. Under inventory I ticked that option that allows back orders to take place, but when I go to the product to check it, I can not add it to basket, can only add it to wish list, and from there you can not proceed to order it. The product concerned here is THE UPARMYA SCARF. Can you tell me how it works with back orders? How can I tell the clients that they can order but it will arrive later, when we have the stock in?

One other issue is how the social icons appear on wish list, it seems they are cut, only see half of them.
    See attached image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding the share icons add the code below to your custom css option.

.yith-wcwl-share ul, .yith-wcwl-share li {
        height: 36px!important;
    }

Regarding the back orders, try to active the default WordPress Theme Twenty Sixteen to see if it works or if something is wrong in your Woocommerce settings.

-Rui

monderiv

Thanks. I did activate the default theme as you said but that showed exactly the same, can not back order. I checked the woocommerce setting, can not see where I can edit to help this issue. Please advice.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In that case check if your settings are like this
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/upiqrbwynzr535v/Screenshot%202016-10-27%2013.13.15.png?dl=0

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-products/

Since this isn’t a theme issue, you need to contact Woocommerce support in case you don’t sort it by checking the documentation above.

Hope it helps.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register