New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Aux links cart not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    jackself

I’ve updated to the latest Cardinal and Swift Frameworks and can no longer get my woocommerce cart to display in the header aux links or top bar. I can only get it to show when I use header #1, but this is far from ideal for a number of reasons.

I’ve had to change my header to #1 to get the cart to display, do you know why the cart / wishlist might not be showing in the aux links? Account, social icons, etc, all work fine.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Is it ok if I test this? I’ll need to change the header on your site

– Kyle

jackself

Yes, please do — supercache will also need to be switched off and the cache cleared to see the effect. Thanks!
    Jack.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Which header layout are you wanting to use?

I’ve tested with others but you have too many menu items and it breaks the header layout

– Kyle

jackself

I would like to use #8, with shopping cart, user and login in the top bar (currently not working). This would also hopefully avoid the long menu issue…
    Ideally, I would have cart/wish list on the right hand side and login/account on the LHS – but I see the Aux Links option only allows for all on one side – which would be fine if I could get the cart to print into the top bar…

Thanks!

Jack

Kyle – SUPPORT

The cart isn’t currently supported in the top bar, will see if we can add it in the next update

– Kyle

jackself

But it doesn’t seem to be supported in aux links at all – even if I select it to go in the main header (see attached, presumably should be next to login on main header?).

Thanks again.

J.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

The cart is not part of ‘aux links’.

The cart can either show in header 1 and 2 as it has it’s own position, or a header using a main navigation, which you’re not using. I’ll see if we can add it to the header you’re using

– Kyle

jackself

Thanks Kyle.
    In this case I guess I’ll leave it as it is.
    It would be great to be able to add the cart to the top bar / aux links in future updates – or even if I could work out how it was being printed I could mod the header myself, but I can’t seem to get it to work no matter what I do…

J

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @jackself

We’ll see what we can do to get them added to the aux item config as well.

Thanks for the request.

– Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register