New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions ATELIER – Swift Page Builder Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Motionistas

Hello to the support community. I will try to be as clear and short as I can.

Up until three days ago I have been using the Swift Page Builder to build my Atelier website.

After updating WP to 4.8 and Swift Framework to its last version two things started happening.

1. Most of the time WordPress (?) or Swift Framework (?) does not seem to recognize the pages code, and both the Builder and the Default WP Editor show me an empty page (in the editor).

2. Even when the page shows in the Editor, it always seem to revert to some default (?) settings. For example, I center my texts, hit update and the texts go back to being left aligned. Although my page actually shows the text center aligned after this if I immediately update again it changes to left aligned.

I have updated everything (even tried downgrading and rolling back WordPress). I have also removed all plugins leaving only what came initially with the theme package. You mention in your last changelog that you have fixed an issue with saving pages in WP 4.8. I don’t know if it’s referring to this issue.

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

buddyguard

2. Even when the page shows in the Editor, it always seem to revert to some default (?) settings. For example, I center my texts, hit update and the texts go back to being left aligned. Although my page actually shows the text center aligned after this if I immediately update again it changes to left aligned.

THIS… a big issue, as it really makes it impossible to work with Framework right now 🙁

David Martin – Support

We are aware and are working on this post-haste, we will be getting an update out asap shortly.

vapeklub

same problems here. Please fix it :/

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi vapeklub,

Update is out (v2.5.43), please check your updates and then clear your browser cache.

Thanks,

– Ed

compassisland

I have this problem as well, first updated the theme and plugin and afterwards I had updated to WP 4.8.
    Overwriting the swift framework plugin (which was already version 2.5.43) seemed to have fixed the problem, but an hour later its back again. Yes I have cleared my cache on both my browsers (chrome and Safari) but nothing seems to help.

Is there a fix ?

Help! I need to work on 2 sites based on your themes this week and this is a mayer problem!!!

David Martin – Support

Please add a WP login for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register