New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Atelier – Suggestion

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Moet

Hello Evryone,

I was reconsidering to contact you about this subject more than a month.
    … and I cant hold it anymore.. as I’m absolutely sure, that this options should be part of Atelier!
    My Request/Suggestion is about your Page Options:

1. Page Title – Hero
    2. Page Style – Hero/Split

I love those 2 options, the only 1 thing is missing there is the ability to use link/button on them too.
    If that is possible, would give us so much more freedom of page build and presentations.

Guys, what do you think about it?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

A bit of an odd request, why would you need to add buttons to a page title area? You would have to use the swift slider or row options if you want to use content like that

– Kyle

Moet

Hi,

Kyle, your questions really surprised me.
    1. Which slider have the Hero options of floating circles and geometric elements?
    2. With which slider I can make the same page style as: Hero/Split + circles and geometric elements?

Kyle – SUPPORT

The sliders do not have the animated elements, only the page title. I see you’re saying you want to use the page title because of the floating circles but don’t want to actually use it as a page title because you want a button? While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need that functionality, potentially from one of the below resources:

https://codeable.io

Home

http://www.microlancer.com

Hope that helps.

– Kyle

Moet

Kyle,

My request/suggestion is related to options you already have.
    I’m talking about element, that your missing in your HERO options, an element, that would be very helpful for pages, which don’t require the use of heavy sliders.

In the end, I’m not here to ask you for something special for me, am I?
    You, your self said that this is an old request, if so .. is it that hard to be done?

I would like to hear Ed’s opinion here.
    Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Moet,

Can you give us a visual example of something you are trying to achieve here? Would give us a little more insight into whether it’s worth it for the greater percentage of customers / how we’d go about it.

Thanks,

– Ed

Moet

Hello Ed,

1st I would like to thank you for your time, and reconsidering to check my lil suggestion.
    Here, I made few examples of how I see the things, and I really hope that this would be possible option in the near future in your theme.

However, coming up with this idea, was very easy in fact it come very natural.
    I’ve notice, that my pages which are using “Hero” options of titles are loading much more faster and of-course are looking way more interesting.
    Using “Hero” Titles + Button under them as an option, that can give us the ability to change and feature any information + style in any page.. any time.
    The animation related to “Hero” Style Titles can make some images become a life .. it’s very beautiful visual illusion and makes our pages way more interesting for observe as well.
    Me, my self, I never have been huge fan of using sliders around, and having the chance to don’t use it at all would be absolutely great option for me.
    The animations, that your having there are just an extra, but I can tell only that is one of the best ideas around I have ever seen.

Thank you for your time once more!

Moet

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for the details – I’ll add it to the list and we’ll see what we can do about it.

– Ed

Moet

Perfect, that would be great! 🙂

Best Wishes Always,

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Ed.

-Rui

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register