Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Jcapehart2

I’m getting this error on a few pages and unsure why? It’s above the editor in the backend and prints on the front end also.

array(3) { [“url”]=> NULL [“width”]=> NULL [“height”]=> NULL } array(3) { [“url”]=> NULL [“width”]=> NULL [“height”]=> NULL } array(3) { [“url”]=> NULL [“width”]=> NULL [“height”]=> NULL } array(3) { [“url”]=> NULL [“width”]=> NULL [“height”]=> NULL }

http://ypmsolution.com/?portfolio=sazzi
    http://ypmsolution.com/?portfolio=cibando

I couple others. Maybe it’s just the demo content jacking up but I’ll test with a new page from scratch. I just liked those layouts so I was going to use them ๐Ÿ˜›

Then with that you might run into this error also, it’s on every page. I got it down to Revolution Slider, if you deactivate it then you don’t get the error. I don’t know what to make of it.. Any experience fixing that since it came with y’alls theme lol?

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you tell what php version does your server use?

-Rui

Jcapehart2

PHP Version 5.6.23

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will need ftp details to have a look at the code.
    Use the private reply.

-Rui

Jcapehart2
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I’ll assign this to Rui to take a look at, have you made any changes to the core theme files?

If you open wp-config.php file on your server is define('WP_DEBUG', false); or define('WP_DEBUG', true);?

Thanks.

Jcapehart2

I have not modified ANY files what so ever and my wp-config shows define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Apologize for the delay. Will have a look.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I it’s already sorted. There was a debug line of code that should be commented but it was not.

Check if it’s ok.

-Rui

Jcapehart2

It seems that has been solved but now I am running into this issue below and when I deactivate Revolution slider it is fixed. I contacted Revolution Slider support and they said it is a problem with the theme having compatibility with their plugin and to contact you all… Any help?

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0

David Martin – Support

If you enable Twenty16 does the SQL error remain?

Thanks.

Jcapehart2

It did remain. It wasn’t your theme or the plugin. It was that my .htaccess needed php_value mysql.trace_mode “0”. I don’t know if anyone has ever had that issue if so you should put that in your FAQ ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for all yalls help!

David Martin – Support

Anytime, glad you found the issue.

Thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register