New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Anyone Used Fonts.com Web Fonts with PinPoint?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    flashden422

Hello,

I would like to use a font that’s not available with Google Fonts. Looking around the web, I found that Fonts.com offers this service for about $10 monthly, so I signed up and created a project with the font that I want to use. I placed the code in the header file where instructed, but from there am unsure on the next steps to take. Not sure if I understand Fonts.com’s instructions correctly. (see attached)

Does anyone from Swift Ideas or around these forums have any experience with incorporating Fonts.com web fonts into a Pinpoint site? Any advice, links and/or references would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Now where do you want to use this font? Please provide me login detail to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

flashden422

Hello,

Thank you! After spending some time researching this more, I found that Fonts.com makes a WP Plugin called “Web Fonts” to help streamline the process. So I think I’m set now.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Ok. Glad you sorted it.
    -Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register