New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante ANyone else having menu/headers fall apart in safari?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mgma

This is kindof scary, but it could just be my machine. Can you guys try to re-create?…

http://mcalpin.net/staging/spi/

when you roll over a menu item does the menu and logo go kindof all over the place? First my logo appears down in the mioddle (certically) in the slider, and the other two menu items I’m not rolling over disappear. Then when I let it go, the logo goes back to where it belomngs but the menu is now stuck open and above the main menu item, up in the header, covering the logo.

Please take a look for me, and see if the same thing is happening for you guys? It happens using several different header configurations also.

Thank you..

mgma

Wow… your demo does it for me too… the whole header falls apart when viewed in safari and I roll over a meni item….

http://dante.swiftideas.net/shortcodes/typography/

help!.. thanks guys…

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Unfortunately i dont have a MAC to check it out . I have assigned the thread to another support staff who will get back to you shortly.

Thanks
    Tahir

arib

mgma
    works fine here

dschertz

Works fine here. Running Safari 7.0 on Mavericks.

dschertz

My fancy headers are doing this now ever since the latest update from Dante 1.15 in safari and chrome. They fixed the firefox issue but somehow things are worse now for safari and chrome.

Notice the left side of the fancy header? Not cool!

mgma

Thanks guys. I just upgraded to Maverick too and now it looks fine. Glad, I guess?

dschertz… I don’t se this on the desktop, but on iPhone landscape I get a similar thing.

Melanie – SUPPORT

No problem on my Safari, cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register