New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Anchor links issue in menu and on single page

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You must have some custom plugin that changes the X axis? This isn’t supported with the theme as standard, and would be a customisation which we can’t support.

– Ed

Steve

sorry ed,

i personally think, that it is a firefox problem and indeed i do not expect you to solve that firefox problem. my intention to look or post here was, that it might have been a known problem or at least could have been worked around by any more or less simple java script. (or even better a simple value to be set.)

for sure the problem does NOT come from any other plugin. i put same code in another scenario where absolute NO plugin is active! (basic WP current version 4.2.2 no hacks and not even the dante recommended plugins active) > same result.

if you’d like to have a look in your own scenario here’s the simple testing code …

[blank_spacer height="0px" spacer_id="buttons" spacer_name="Buttons" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
    [one_third][sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="standard" link="/scroll-testing-or-whatever-your-pageurl-is/#first" target="_self" icon="" dropshadow="no" extraclass="smooth-scroll-link"]First[/sf_button][/one_third][one_third][sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="standard" link="/scroll-testing-or-whatever-your-pageurl-is/#second" target="_self" icon="" dropshadow="no" extraclass="smooth-scroll-link"]Second[/sf_button][/one_third][one_third_last][sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="standard" link="/scroll-testing-or-whatever-your-pageurl-is/#third" target="_self" icon="" dropshadow="no" extraclass="smooth-scroll-link"]Third[/sf_button][/one_third_last]

My problem with anchors in firefox:

[one_third]
    [blank_spacer height="15px" spacer_id="first" spacer_name="First column" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
    <h5>First Column</h5>
    This my demo content for the first column.
    [/one_third][one_third]
    [blank_spacer height="15px" spacer_id="second" spacer_name="Second column" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
    <h5>Second Column</h5>
    This my demo content for the second column.
    [/one_third][one_third_last]
    [blank_spacer height="15px" spacer_id="third" spacer_name="Third column" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
    <h5>Third Column</h5>
    This my demo content for the third column.
    [/one_third_last]
    [blank_spacer height="60px" spacer_id="" spacer_name="" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

thanks again for your support!
    and yeah, if you come across the solution someday, let me know! 😉

best,

s

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Will keep an eye out!

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register