New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions All pages "reloading" on every view

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Tore

First, thank you for the great Flexform theme, which I am using for http://www.aliom.no.

I have been experiencing some strange behavior when browsing the site with Chrome and Safari, on PCs, macs and on iPhones. Every page that is opened, seems to first load the page from cache and then immediately blanks out to do a reload. I do not see this when using Opera, Firefox or IE on the PC (I have not tried these browsers on other types of equipment). I changed the theme to the “Twenty-thirteen” theme for testing and I did not experience the same behavior.

Yesterday, I upgraded to WordPress 3.7 and the “reloading” behavior ceased. Today, I upgraded the “All-in-one Event Calendar” plugin and now the behavior is back. By deactivating that plugin, the pages act “normal” and loads as they should. When activated, the “reloading” phenomenon is there.

I would very much appreciate your help to solve this annoying behavior.

Sincerely

Tore Hjartland

RPM Interactive

Hi tore, did you work out how to solve this? I am getting it on a staging site both on 3.6.1 and 3.7

RPM Interactive

Actually, looks like a Cloudflare issue from another thread. Tested and it’s now fixed.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Tore can you confirm this as well?

Tore

No, I am not using cloudflare and the problem is exactly as I described in the first posting. If you go to http://www.aliom.no and move around the site, you will see what I mean. I have left the all-in-on calendar plugin activated so that can see that the issue persists.

Tore

…so that you can see…

Tore

you will need to use Chrome or Safari, though, as described in my first posting.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you by any chance contact the plugin developers about this problem?
    There is a massive amount of plugins out there on the market. Each and every one is created by a different developer who uses their own techniques and code.
    Because of this, we cannot guarantee that everyone of them will work with our theme. When an issue arises, we will certainly try to do what we can to fix it though. The best thing to do first is to report the issue to the plugin developer because they know their own code better than we do. Let us know what the plugin developer reports back and we will see what can be done!

Thanks and all the best!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register