New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform All form plugins causing issue with admin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    dgarage

I have been trying to sort out a problem for a while now. It seems whenever i install a form plugin, be it contact form 7, form ninja, form maker or any other it causes all sorts of issues with the admin/dashboard of this theme.

As soon as i activate any of these plugins, pages stop loading and i cannot navigate around the dashboard. Currently i have deleted all form plugins and my contact page is ok without it, but we are wanting to do an online Questionnaire in the next few days using form ninja and this theme but it is looking unlikely.

I have attached a screenshot of what happens, (or not happening)

Can you please let me know if anyone else has experienced a similar issue or what may be a solution.
    Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

we have not had anyone else reporting this.
    Can you attach the screenshot or let us know your website URL and wp-admin login details?

Cheers

Josh3roush

This is happening to me as well…I have the “dante” theme but still if I try using the Ninja forms plugin the swiftbuilder does not work…..

When you go to the page the swiftbuilder comes up the screen that states….still loading..

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey,

that still doesn’t happen to us, so could you attach the screenshot or let us know your website URL and wp-admin login details?

Thank you so much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register