New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Alignment of the slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    molgera

Hello,

The revolution slider has a setting called “position on the page”.

If this option is set to “center” then the slider will be centered, but only if its width is smaller than the width of the page. If the slider has a fixed width that is larger, then it will not be centered, its left side will remain on the left of the page.

What can I do if I want the slider always centered, with the center of the slider always at the center of the page? The documentation included with the Flexform theme package shows a “Full Width Centering” option that does not seem to appear in the admin interface. The documentation talks about including the plugin via a ZIP file that is not included with the package.

Also, is it normal that the navigation does not appear even if I activate it in the revolution slider options?

Thank you…

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Centering can only be done relative to the container in which the slider exists, so that’s why it won’t center if the slider is bigger. (full width centering in the docs refers to full width pages). If you leave a link to your site, I’ll have a look and maybe I can find a workaround (can’t guarantee, but will do my best).

Regarding menus, have you set them in Appearance/Menus?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————
    Cosmin
    Support Assistant

molgera

Hello,

The site is not online yet. But the theme is basically fresh out of the box at this point, I didn’t change anything….

The bullets/arrows navigation for the revolution slider would have to be activated from the “appearance/menus” section? Sorry but I don’t see it, there must be a misunderstanding.

Also is there an editor to create the same kind of animation as in the demo, a background with several separately animated text contents? Or do we have to hard-code those in the WordPress files? The demo import always fails for me so I am kind of on my own.

Thank you

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I think Cosmin might have got confused with the navigation question. For the Revolution Slider navigation, check the navigation menu when you edit the slider – http://cl.ly/O0dF

All of those animations are available when you edit the slide, and layers. It’s part of the plugin.

The grid width of the slider should not be larger than 1170px. You can set it to full width by following this guide – http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-do-i-add-a-full-width-slider/

Hope that helps.

– Ed

George

Hi,

I am looking for the exact same answer as Molgera.

In your live preview for Flexform your Revolution slider spans my whole screen which is and is found to be 1920 x 450.

This is greater then the width of 1170. How should I adjust my Revolution Slider settings to achieve this same effect?

Many thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you open a new thread for your issue? Your question, while it might be similar, is most likely different and requires a different approach. Also, posting to an existing (and probably old) thread will most likely lack currentness and furthermore lack the opportunity to post login details private in case we need them.

All the best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register