New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Alignment for product title and price on product listing page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    kluongt

Needing Help with Product listing page.

Please review the attached image.

I am having a issue with the alignment for title and price on my product page. when you look at my attached image, you can see that title and prices for all 3 products are not alignment. 1st one is in one row, second one is in 3 rows and third one is in 2 rows. Can you provide me any tips for fixing it?

Basically, i want the title always have two rows, the price will be in third row and move the price in center. Please let me know if it is possible to do so.

PS: I love your theme.

Kevin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please always provide specific page url so i can suggest you exact quick solution.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

kluongt

Hi,

Please go to my site at http://www.myhiep.com and use this pass ‘2014’ to get in. It is the main page (product listing page). thanks.

Kevin.

kluongt

Because the product title is too long on the all product listing page (main page), therefore some of tile jumped into 2nd line and price is the third line. Therefore, I would like product Title is in one row and price is in the 2nd row and center. Let me know if it is possible to do that. Thanks so much for your time.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:

ul.products li.product .product-details{height:35px;}
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price, .woocommerce div.product p.price {text-align: center;width: 100%;}

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

kluongt

it worked perfectly. Thanks so much for your help. Your support is super good ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome. I’m glad that issue resolved .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register