New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Align Logo to Center

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Ben – SUPPORT

You want your logo to be in the center of the remaining area or with the nav below it? If you could post a link to your website that’d be great

Thanks
    Ben

monipod
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ben – SUPPORT
    #header-section #logo{
    margin:0px;
    width:100%;
    }
    #logo img{
    margin:0px auto;
    }

Add that to your custom css in general settings to change the logo to center.

For the nav

#top-bar .menu > li{
    font-size:14px;
    font-weight:bold;
    }

Currently it’s set as 11px and not bold

Thanks
    Ben

monipod

Hello,

Thanks but as per my other support topic, even when I edit the CSS within WP Admin, the changes just do not take place. I check my file directory to see if the file style.css has a date modified that corresponds to when I edit it via WP Admin and that seems to be fine, yet nothing (even the most obvious edits like removing entire styles) have no effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Ben – SUPPORT

it doesn’t actually get added into style.css it gets added into a php stylesheet that pulls the code down using PHP.

I see you’ve centered your icon by editing the main style.css? Was the custom css way not working for you?

Thanks
    Ben

monipod

Wow… Maybe I just needed to do a hard refresh for the changes to style.css to appear but they are all there now.

As for custom CSS. I can’t find the option to put in your own styles anywhere in WP Admin. I figured that was just how the theme rolled. My current blog theme still has the ‘Edit CSS’ in Appearance but my test area that has Flexform loaded on it does not have it. Just ‘Editor’ and there’s no means for me to add CSS to it.

Am I missing something? Otherwise I’m fairly comfortable manually editing style.css as long as it doesn’t break anything. I was just concerned that nothing I did was taking effect.

Ben – SUPPORT

Yeah you’ll find wp cache is awful sometimes, can make updating a theme a massive pain.

To get to custom css go to.

Theme Settings -> General Settings -> (Scroll down) Custom CSS

And just add extra CSS into there.

Glad you were able to sort it

Thanks
    Ben

foodfreaks

Hi there,

is there an option to center the logo but the navigation should stay on the right side. I tried the code you described but then the navigation is centered and also below the logo.

Thanks
    Christian

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Christian,

Maybe something like this:

#logo.span3 {
        width: 600px !important;
    }

#nav-section.span9 {
        width: 540px !important;
    }

#logo a {
      float: right;
    }

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register