New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood After update WooCommerce pages gone

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

My friend and I are working together on a website. Now she has done an update, and some of the WooCommerce pages seem to be missing. The ones that belong under My account.
    1. Like the change password page, forgot password, edit adress, view orders, etc.
    2. Also, products are not being added to the cart.
    3. The shop page (WINKEL) is empty and not showing any products anymore

Can you please help me, i have a few other updates to do, but I’m afraid of what will happen.

I’ll leave my url and login in a private reply.

Hope to hear from you soon.

DAPPER-tekstenweb
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Please check the different tabs within WooCommerce > Settings, as after the WooCommerce update these need to be set again (out of our control).

Hope that helps.

– Ed

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi Ed,

I sure did that, but everything seems OK in Woocommerce. I provided you a login, could you please take a look?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide your login so i can look into this .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

DAPPER-tekstenweb
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check that now your shop page look correct at http://galerietje.emeticus.nl/shop/

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

I’m really sorry, but I don’t understand what you mean. That it seems to look fine? But is doesn’t work properly.

When in the top bar menu, there is no possibility for me to logout (‘Afmelden’). When i press this, it just sends me to a page but does not make the action.

Also, the forgot password (Wachtwoord vergeten) option is showing when I am logged in. It should only show when logged out.

So no, it just doesn’t seem to work right. Can you help me please? What seems to be the problem?

Kind regards,

Daphne

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Daphne,

Those are items you’ve added in the menu, the theme can’t hide/show menu items automatically – it wouldn’t make sense for it to do that, and would be up to you.

You would need to use something like this: http://wordpress.org/plugins/menu-items-visibility-control/

– Ed

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi Ed,

When you look in the backend (menu’s), you’ll see that those pages aren’t even to be selected anymore. Like ‘login’ for example. This page used to exist, and now it’s gone. Furthermore, before this update these functionalities (login, logout) were working just fine without me changing anything. It worked all by itself.

I’m sorry this is becoming such a long thread, and I hope my English is good enough to explain my issue. I’m considering a whole new installation, but of that can be avoided, it sure would be all the better.

Regards,

Daphne

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We are always ready to provide you best support so dont think about LONG THREAD . Do you need more help now ?
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

Yes. I have installed a new installation devgalerietje.emeticus.nl and the login/logout seems to work just fine on this new one. What’s the difference? What needs to be fixed in tjhe first one galerietje.emeticus.nl?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    What did you new install at devgalerietje.emeticus.nl ? You should do same also update at galerietje.emeticus.nl .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register