New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Advanced Custom Fields – Page selection not working with SPB

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    svvossen

Hello,

Bought Dante a week ago. Awesome template!

But i found that acf is not working properly anymore. Acf has an option to display a ‘page link’ field so that you can select a page out of the wordpress page section. I’m using it so my client can easily select the link of his/her choice and change it on the fly without having to use code or wysiwigs.

The dropdown page selection only shows a blanc option when used with spb. This really gives me the ‘oh noooo’ feeling, because this is THE plugin that should work for me.

Is this problem known? Couldn’t find anyhting but the comment in july that there are known conflicts, and there was no fix yet. We’re in jan 2014 now so i hope there’s a fix now or some kind of solution.

Can you help me with this?

Thx!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

Could you please post your login details in a private post so we can take a look at your setup.

Thanks
    Tahir

margouillat

OK, one year later – two years ? https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-swift-page-builder?replies=3 – and still the same problem. If ACF is activated, the Page Builder connot load the modules.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @margouillat.

Can you provide your site url and some admin credentials to have a look?
    Use the private reply.

Thanks

-Rui

margouillat
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I can run this fine locally, I actually see a few JS errors in your admin. I think this could be caused by another 3rd party plugin.

Can you please deactivate the plugin: Default Media Uploader View

– David

margouillat

Hello,
    I desactivated Default Media Uploader View and… same problem 🙁 I don’t reactivate it for the moment.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

That is interesting, are you running the latest version of ACF?

Can you please disable all other plugins, leaving only WooCommerce and ACF running on the theme?

Cheers,
    David

margouillat

I desactivated all plugin one by one – testing each time the builder. And at the end, there was only ACF activated. I desactivated… and the builder worked.

I reactivated all the plugins… and the builder is working. Well, it seems it was – like too often – a problem of activation order. Thanks for the support.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Do you mean once you reactivate the plugins in order, the SWP started working normally? Or returned the bug?

– David.

margouillat

I reactivated all the plugins – ACF included – and SWP worked normally.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register